Saturday, August 31, 2013

We interrupt this regularly scheduled blog for some...

End of Summer Cuteness!  





Labor Day Weekend...

It's the unofficial last weekend of summer. :-(

I love flip flops and beach trips....long days....cookouts with family and friends and basically everything else that comes along with summertime.
Plus I think I'm actually allergic to cold weather so I hate to see summer go. 
Okay, maybe not allergic but I do dislike cold weather, sweaters, and closed toed shoes.

But we had a great Summer 2013. 
Lots of fun times with family and friends.  
I'm very thankful for the memories that were made.

Mark and I actually got to go on a trip that was on my bucket list.  We spent a week in Las Vegas. 


While we were there we were able to also visit the Grand Canyon.  It was a wonderful time for Mark and I.  We missed the kids but it was so nice to get away and and share new adventures with my hubby!  





We also took a trip to the beach and the little ones had a GREAT time!  :-) 
We all did.  Travel is one of my very favorite things to do!   

 
Lovin playing in the sand :-)



 Big brothers are awesome. :-)


  
Precious boy so busy building.
 
 
He LOVED the pools. 




My beautiful daughter and grandson.  Love them so!  


I hope you all have had a wonderful summer and made some special memories with the ones God has blessed you with.  

And come to think of it....Fall is not that bad...
I look forward to apple orchards and pumpkin patches...cute little ones all dressed up for Halloween...slightly cooler weather....sitting outside by the fire...Clemson Tiger football...fall decorating...and making more memories with this beautiful crew of mine.  

Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Labor Day weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. Love it!
    My hubs had been told that traveling is my love language. :-))

    ReplyDelete