Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Allow Me to Introduce Myself..

I am such a slacker when it comes to blogging...or exercising...or eating right...Wow!...now that I think about it, I can do some serious slacking! (I'm completely not sure that slacking is a word or not but anywho...) SO MUCH has happened in my family's life in the past couple of months.  I am working on what is turning out to be a huge catch up post, I promise.  :-)

Thank you to all who have reached out to me through comments, FB messages, and email to check on how my family is doing.  It means so very much to me that we have so many people thinking of us and more importantly praying for my family and our precious kiddos! We are all doing well! 

One thing I will go ahead and share.  God is good...all the time.  Have you ever had one of those days where you see His plan coming together and you just stop, look up to Heaven, and say, "Ok, Lord, you were right...again. I see it now."? I've seen it these past couple of months. It wasn't immediate.  There have been some TOUGH times. But as time has passed, I see it all working out. His plan is so very much better than anything we can ever imagine.  Even when we can't see it.  Even when our faith is tested to the highest degree and we just don't understand...in those times that we cannot see how what is happening in the here and now is good for ANYBODY. Our God is working it out, ya'll.  One of these days I'm gonna get that through my thick skull and learn to trust Him in EVERY thing and in EVERY situation.  I'm so thankful for His grace, His love, and His mercy that He so very freely gives to us all.  I'm so thankful he called my family into the foster care ministry. He is Sovereign.  In all situations. I'm so thankful to be a child of God!

Catch up post coming soon!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment